How to Get Facebook To Pay For Your Next Family Vacation…For Real
THANK YOU, MARK ZUCKERBERG, for your forward-thinking generosity! And congrats on becoming a dad!
Mark Zuckerberg has announced that he is giving away $45 billion of Facebook stock. What you may not have heard is that he plans to give 10% of it away to people like YOU and ME! All you have to do is copy and paste this message into a post IMMEDIATELY. At midnight PST, Facebook will search through the day’s posts and award 1000 people with $4.5 million EACH as a way of saying thank you for making Facebook such a powerful vehicle for connection. WOULD LOVE TO PAY THIS ONE FORWARD!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS
If you haven’t seen that viral post on Facebook yet, you will.
If it were true, Facebook would literally be paying for your vacation! And that, my friends, would be amazing.
Unfortunately, it’s just another Facebook post hoax that annoyingly eats up your News Feed space and shows just how gullible and hungry we are for free money.
Let me tell you something, friends, free money doesn’t exist.
BUT, Facebook can give you a vacation! Seriously, Facebook can give you the freedom, the opportunity, to take a vacation…
spend less time at work, even spend more time with family.
I don’t know about you, but I often say that I started out on my own back in 2009 because I wanted to be in control of my life. I was getting married and starting a family, and I wanted to be able to take a day off to go up north…maybe a few extra days for camping…
I wanted to be able to go to my son’s baseball games, go with my wife to our boy’s doctor’s appointments…not miss those moments that really matter.
You probably started out the same way; wanting more control over your time, setting your own work schedule, freedom, independence.
It’s natural to want those things…everyone wants those things…
but it’s very few who are courageous enough to take that leap, to look fear in the eye and say,
“I’m going for it.”
You have my ultimate respect and admiration for being one of those few, courageous Gilbert residents who boldly stepped out on your own!
But, inevitably, work and life gets in the way and all of those sensational dreams you had for your startup, or your small business…well, it got complicated.
Facebook can give you your dreams back! How?
Let me show you…
Drive Local Website Traffic
Facebook will drive local traffic to your website.
People who are interested in buying your product or services will come to your website from Facebook…
all you have to do is lead the way.
As we move into a new year, prioritize your website.
- Make sure it’s mobile-friendly.
- Make sure it’s easy to navigate and speaks a clear message.
- If you want Gilbert consumers to buy a product, feature that product.
- If you want Gilbert residents to visit your store instead, make sure your map is front and center, as well as your hours and an incentive to get them to your storefront.
People will come to your website from Facebook! In fact, I drive hundreds, even thousands, of Gilbert consumers to client websites every month.
Why do you want more website visitors? Oh, so many reasons!
- eCommerce: If you sell any type of product on your website, traffic means sales and increased revenue!
- Awareness: If you want people to know who you are, to know you can be trusted, you want them on your website. Every credible Gilbert store owner and small business owner has a credible website, from Joe’s BBQ to Bergie’s. You want Gilbert residents to visit your website, understand what you’re all about, and trust you.
- Location: If you want people to come to your storefront, you’ll need them to visit your website to get directions or click on a live Google Map.
- Retargeting: Everyone who visits your website can be retargeted on Facebook for sales. For example, Suzy takes a peek at a holiday sweater but doesn’t purchase. Use Facebook to retarget Suzy with advertising and remind her about that awesome sweater! Retargeting on Facebook will absolutely give you the opportunity to spend more time with family in 2016 because revenue will spike!
Trust and Consistency
Facebook is a relationship-building juggernaut!
Seriously…if used strategically, Facebook will get Gilbert residents to trust you, believe in your message, even buy from you!
People trust Starbucks, and Disney…so that no matter how many times these companies raise prices, people will pay, because they trust the brand will deliver on it’s promises. The coffee with be hot and tasty, the park will be clean and magical.
Trust in Gilbert is earned, not given.
You earn it, as a small business owner, with consistency over time. People need to be able to depend on you, always.
Facebook gives you the tools to build better relationships,
to be more dependable,
to show consistency in what your promising.
Even though I started Linwright Design in 2008, and officially went out on my own in 2009, it wasn’t until now…moving into 2016…that I’ve decided to put all of my eggs into this basket.
My promise to you is to consistently provide tools, DIY tips, suggestions, secrets and advice on how to use Facebook to pay for that family vacation.
My goal is to get you spending more time with your family, just as I am to do consistently with my family…
it’s kind of a big deal here in Gilbert: FAMILY.
I spent three years contracting for a woman who wanted work before family. Evening work meetings, weekend calls, 8-hour deadlines, and no ‘family’ excuse was ever worth a grain of salt. I lived that life of anxiety and stress for 3 years, and, yes the money was great, but the stress it caused was not.
If you’re in that boat, if you’re spending more time on work than on family, let me help you with expert Facebook marketing that WILL increase revenue!
Let me show you how Facebook can pay for your next family vacation!